Dental practices learn all of the tax and bookkeeping strategies to help you pay the least amount in taxes while staying compliant with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Taxable Income
- Non-Taxable Income
- Deductible Expenses
- Non-Deductible Expenses
- Employment Tax Inventory
- Depreciation of Equipment Employees & Payroll
- HSA Contributions (Line 25, Form 1040)
- Non-Deductible IRAs & Roth Conversions (Line 15, Form 1040)
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- How to Manage Your Money
- Incorporating Your Business
- Industry Software
- Quickbooks Set-Up
- Tax Checklist for Dental Offices
- Bookkeeping Checklist for Dental Offices
- Final Assessment
Certyible.com is an IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider.
Earn 2 CE Credits by completing and passing the Final Assessment to this course.